SAF-T-LINER EFX DETAILS
SEATING CAPACITY: Up to 89
WHEELBASE 136″, 155″, 174″, 193″, 212″, 231″
GVWR: Up to 36,200 lbs..
ENGINE: Cummins® ISB 200-260 HP
THE SAF-T-LINER EFX is a foward engine, transit-style bus. Seating for up to 89 passengers and a wider loading aisle make this bus ready for whatever the school year brings.
The cool and quiet driver’s compartment is designed for comfort and safety with ample legroom and optimized access to controls. Standard engine cover allows for quick, easy and tool-free access to the engine, ﬂuids and belts, keeping routine maintenance time to a minimum.
STANDARD SAFETY Features
- Internal roof crash rails run the length of the bus for added structural strength.
- Roof bows extend to bottom of side panels.
- 12-gauge steel rear corner posts.
- Double bolted body mounting clips.
- Fuel tank mounted between frame rails.
- Redesigned driver cockpit with ergonomic switch placement and spacious seating area.
- 45-degree wheel cut.
- Electronic heater control module.
- Passenger loading functions grouped together.
- High capacity air cleaner / 78” headroom.
- Low-profile engine cover with 12.5% aisle width improvement.
- Access door for CDL belt check.
- Convenient fluid-check hatch.
- Industry-first engine access hood requires no tools to remove.
- Streamlined electrical center for easy identification and access.
- Fuse relay centers provide circuit protection and easy diagnostics.
- Exterior electrical access door.
- Front access to wipers, heater core and filter.
- Lights equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Display of fault codes in dash.
STANDARD DRIVER VISIBILITY
- Maximum visibility windshield of 3,812 square inches. Best in class!
- Wheelchair lift
- Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Heated driver’s seat
- Air suspension driver’s seat
- Air ride suspension
- AM/FM radio/CD/PA
- Dual radio capability
- Remote and heated mirrors
- Reading lights
- Child reminder system
- LED light packages
- Acoustical ceiling
- Overhead storage
- Underbody storage compartment
- Tinted windows